Thursday, June 15, 2017

3 things we learned at E3 about 'Ni No Kuni II,' the gorgeous Studio Ghibli-like game

TwitterFacebook

The absolutely gorgeous game developed by Level-5 in association with Studio Ghibli, Ni No Kuni, is getting a sequel, and it’s coming with some changes. But not everyone is super into the idea of them yet. 

On the E3 showfloor this week, I played a slice of Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. The demo mostly consisted of two big boss battles: one, a fire-breathing dragon; and the other, a fist-pounding guerrilla creature. Playing as Evan, a young adult and overthrown king of Ding Dong Dell, I thrust my sword at the claws and furry butt of my boss enemies. I dodged and rolled away from their attacks, and used my special water or fire-based hits when I could.  Read more...

More about Entertainment, Gaming, E3 2017, Ni No Kuni Ii, and Entertainment


via Tech Republiq

No comments:

Post a Comment