Monday, May 1, 2017

Donald Trump must be a secret fan of 'Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson' and I'm concerned

TwitterFacebook

So, ugh, first the bad news: Americans learned once again today that President Trump may not have the most enlightened view of President Andrew Jackson. (Among other horrors, Trump said that the slaveowner could have prevented the Civil War hmmmmm).

For a long time, I've been concerned about where and how Trump is getting his information, but with his latest praising of Andrew Jackson, I think I may have finally cracked it: the long-time NYC dweller is a secret theater fan and he somehow, accidentally, I don't know, stumbled into a production of cult fave musical Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson back in 2010, only remembers some of it (assuming he left halfway through, sad!), and is basing his full opinion of Jackson on that.  Read more...

More about Musicals, Donald Trump, and Entertainment


via Tech Republiq

No comments:

Post a Comment